All children are unique and influenced by cultural, linguistic, intellectual, psychological, medical, social and economic factors. These create a need for an educational environment that enhances every child's strength and works towards areas of individual special needs without affecting the child's self confidence.
- Objective. In addition to these factors, children of armed forces parents are much more affected by the frequent change of schools and corresponding changes in the environment.
- Activities. The under mentioned activities have been conducted in all APSs/APPSs of Northern Command:-
- All Principals and 3 x teachers from each APS & APPS locally trained at Udhampur.
- Resource Rooms set up in each APS & APPS.
- 100% screening carried out and children with learning difficulties identified in each school.
- Interventions designed and applied to identified children.
- 392 children identified and upgraded before final exams last year.