Mrs Alka Singh
Regional President AWWA
It is my proud privilege, pleasure and honour to extend warm and heartfelt greetings to the families of Offrs, JCOs & OR of Western Comd, on taking over as Regional President AWWA. It is a noble task and I am indeed grateful to be associated with such a glorious organisation which has evolved into a vibrant entity reaching out to the entire spectrum of our fraternity to meet the rising aspirations of our families.
Various empowerment initiatives have been undertaken in the past as per the needs of our members and the society at large. The activities undertaken symbolise uniqueness and genuineness towards empowerment and welfare. The commitment and dedication of our members and quest for professionalism reflect the positivity of purpose in our approach towards achievement of our goals and objectives of AWWA. Boosting life and social skills, imbibing right values in sync with national goals, changing times and aspirations has been our aim.
I look forward to enhanced zeal and positive contribution from all our members with the aim of increasing harmony and overall happiness quotient. Wishing happiness, good health and prosperity to all our families.
God Bless and Jai Hind !
Mrs Alka Singh
Regional President AWWA
Scholarship- Charpak Scholarship for Masters in France
Achievements: Black Belt Taekwondo, MMA
National Tech Invent, Going Green Innovative Idea, First Position
National Tech Invent, Model City, First Position
National Literary Fest 2017, First Position
National Literary Fest 2016, Third Position
KVS National Integration Camp, First Position
1. Welfare of families of serving soldiers is a command function. In this endeavour, wives of Officers, JCOs and OR contribute immensely under the aegis of FWO at all levels. Accordingly, Panther FWO has been designed to look after welfare of all Ranks and families (both serving and retired) in the complete Division area of responsibility with its sub centres at Amritsar, Khasa, Tibri and Jalandhar.
2. Aims and Objectives. The aims and objectives of Panther FWO are as follows:-
(a) Empowerment through education and vocational training of families (of both serving personnel and ex-servicemen) through Vocational Training Centres.
(b) To guide, educate and train Special (differently abled) Children of serving personnel/ex-servicemen to facilitate their smooth transition into the main stream through Asha School.
(c) To espouse the welfare of Veer Naris through Veer Nari Welfare Committee.
(d) To guide affected families on legal matters and relationship building.
(e) To provide financial assistance to needy ex-servicemen/ NOK of martyrs, widows and orphans.
(f) To look after the welfare of patients in Mil Hospitals.
(g) Improvement in Quality of Life, habitat and quality time with families.
3. REGIONAL PRESIDENT AWWA SAMVAD WITH VEER NARIS
4. REGIONAL PRESIDENT AWWA SAMVAD WITH VEER NARIS AT CHANDIMANDIR DURING SAMPARK SAMMELLAN
5. REGIONAL PRESIDENT AWWA PRESENTING GIFTS TO STUDENTS OF ASHA SCHOOL CHANDIMANDIR
6. REGIONAL PRESIDENT AWWA LENDING A HELPING HAND TO A STUDENT OF ASHA SCHOOL CHANDIMANDIR
7. REGIONAL PRESIDENT AWWA ENCOURAGING STUDENT OF ASHA SCHOOL JAMMU CANTT
8. REGIONAL PRESIDENT AWWA LENDING A HELPING HAND TO A STUDENT OF ASHA SCHOOL JAMMU CANTT
9. REGIONAL PRESIDENT AWWA BEING SHOWN THE DIGITAL SKILL OF PRC MOHALI INMATE
10. REGIONAL PRESIDENT AWWA VISITING THE CANDLE MAKING FACILITY OF PRC MOHALI
11. REGIONAL PRESIDENT AWWA INTERACTING WITH ASTC CHANDIMANDIR TRAINEES DURING HER VISIT
12. REGIONAL PRESIDENT AWWA INTERACTING WITH NTT TRAINEES OF OF VAJRA VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTRE JALANDHAR
13. REGIONAL PRESIDENT AWWA WITH STAFF AND TRAINEES AT SABRE VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTRE
14. REGIONAL PRESIDENT AWWA WESTERN COMD UNDERSTANDING THE NUANCES OF AN ALTERNATIVE THERAPY SYSTEM DURING HER VISIT TO WELLNESS CENTRE DELHI
15. REGIONAL PRESIDENT AWWA HAVING A PEEK AT DROSS MACHINE OF GARBAGE DISPOSAL FACILITY EST AT CHANDIMANDIR
16. REGIONAL PRESIDENT AWWA WITH MEMBERS OF SKIT WHO PERFORMED DURING WORLD WOMEN’S DAY PGME ON 07 MAR 2020
17. REGIONAL PRESIDENT AWWA ENCOURAGING CANCER PATIENTS IN ONCOLOGY WARD AT COMD HOSP CHANDIMANDIR ON THE OCCASION OF HOLI
18. REGIONAL PRESIDENT AWWA IN PAEDIATRIC WARD OF COMD HOSP CHANDIMANDIR ON HOLI
19. REGIONAL PRESIDENT AWWA DISBURSING GIFTS TO CHILDREN IN PAEDIATRIC WARD OF COMD HOSP CHANDIMANDIR ON 28 JAN 2020
20. REGIONAL PRESIDENT AWWA WITH VETERAN INMATES OF SVH CHANDIMANDIR ON THE OCCASION OF HOLI
21. REGIONAL PRESIDENT AWWA INTERACTING AND LENDING HER EAR TO PROBLEMS OF VETERANS DURING VISIT TO SVH CHANDIMANDIR ON 01 FEB 2020