1. Suryani Shop is a pragmatic venture opened in Sainik Suvidha Parisar, Lucknow.
2. The Shop caters for ladies and children clothing, jewellery, home decor, AWWA cards and exclusive hosiery items.
3. It also provides an opportunity to showcase and sell various products made by Veer Naris and Asha School Children.
4. Aahwan items are also kept for sale in the shop.
SURYA VEGETABLE SHOP
1. Good quality and fresh vegetables, fruits and exotic vegetables are available in the shop for sale to all the serving personnel and veterans of Lucknow cantt.
2. Mobile vegetable vehicle is run to supply vegetables and fruits to FAFA families on daily basis.
1. The Shop supplies good quality cakes, cinnamon rolls, pastries and patties at reasonable price.
2. Mobile bakery is also functional as a part of this service to supply delicacies at the doorstep of Offrs, JCOs and OR.
1. The Surya Jal RO Plant provides safe drinking water to all ranks and families as well as Regimental Institutions/ Clubs in the station.
2. The venture is primarily meant for welfare of JCOs/OR and their families, so accordingly rate of Surya Jal jar (20 litres) is kept at Rs 10/- per jar.
3. The plant is automated to a capacity of 500 jars per hour.
4. Home Delivery of RO water is also available.
TAAZA MASALE PROJECT
1. An AWWA Grocery Shop is being run in Surya Sainik Suvidha Parisar to generate employment for veer naris/widows of Ex-servicemen.
2. The masalas are being ground and sold in AWWA Grocery Shop under the brand name ‘Taaza Masale’.
3. Over 13 varieties of high quality masalas are being prepared, hygienically packed and sold at highly competitive rates.
4. The products include haldi, dhaniya and mirchi powder, garam masala, besan, soya-bean atta etc.
SURYA SAINIK ARAMGRAH
1. Surya Sainik Aramgrah was established in year 2007 with an aim to provide quality accomodation and messing facilities to serving/retired JCOs & OR and their dependents either in transit or for medical treatment when in Lucknow Cantt.
2. The facilities include 21 fully furnished rooms for JCOs/OR and their families, five JCOs/OR dormitories for single occupancy, catering facility and recreation room at nominal charges.