Assessment writer (SME Math)
BeGalileo, CarveNiche Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Job Function/Job requirement
- Create diagnostic, formative and summative mathematics assessments for grades 1 to 10 aligned to the standards of ICSE, CBSE, State Boards, and international curricula such as the US Common Core and the National Curriculum UK.
- Analyze syllabus, textbooks and question papers of Board Examination and reputed schools to understand the trends in school- assessments
- Manage a team of 4-5 Subject Matter Experts for developing assessment frameworks and tools for grades 1 to 10 mathematics. Review assessments developed by the team according to the global item writing principles and standards.
- Analyze assessment data to identify gaps in students learning and plan for remedial action, data-driven curriculum revision, and improvement in instruction
A graduate/post-graduate degree in Mathematics preferably with a degree in Education from a reputed University.
Work Experience Required
- No of years of Experience: 5+ years
- Experience in curriculum development, assessment creation and/or teaching in Edtech organizations or International Schools
- Prior experience of team management
- Must be well versed with MS-Office tools such as Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Strong understanding of K-12 mathematics content, assessment principles, understanding of pedagogical approaches to make online math learning an engaging and enjoyable experience for the students
- A strong belief that all children can learn mathematics • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Project Management and People Management Skills
- Comfortable to multi-tasking and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
Location of Job
- Can be remote for some suitable candidates.
Age Range (in years)
Additional Benefits Offered (Specify)
- Provident Fund
- Family Health insurance
- Personal Life Insurance
- Maternity Benefits
- Education Assistance
No of Vacancies (In figures)